APCO Limited is seeking to engage a goal-oriented and result-driven individual to join our Sales Team as a Business Development Executive.
APCO Limited is Malta’s leader in the delivery of sector-specific automation solutions and security systems. Its major clients include local and international organisations’ operating primarily in banking, fuel, retail and hospitality.
APCO Limited partners a vast array of leading international brands including Diebold Nixdorf, CIM, Thales, Gemalto, Gunnebo, AMA, Gilbarco, PACOM and ProCoin. APCO Limited forms part of Harvest Technology plc.
Based in Malta and reporting to APCO’s Sales Lead, the selected candidate shall be responsible for planning and implementing a sales strategy for an assigned list of existing customers, whilst also actively seeking new potential customers and leads. Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
- Growing the business through client acquisition and sales
- Finding new clients and promoting company products and services
- Identifying and developing key accounts
- Following up on client leads and business opportunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Selling APCO’s products and services
- The selected candidate shall be expected to carry out additional Marketing duties in relation to promoting APCO’s product and services
- Being aware of and staying up to date with market trends and competitor behaviour
The preferred candidate shall be a sales hunter, with experience in solution selling to customers. The position calls for a motivated professional, ideally with a technical
background, who is able to forge and manage relationships and is well-practiced in closing a sale and managing accounts.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A network linked to the target industry
- Qualification in business development and/or sales
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish quality business relationships
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- A technical background, with experience working within the banking, retail, hospitality and IT industries, shall be considered an asset
- Fluency in English and ideally Maltese
An attractive remuneration package and enticing commission scheme shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include health insurance, company car, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships and opportunity to obtain industry certifications. APCO Limited is committed to ongoing investment in staff development and provides a dynamic environment with a collaborative culture.
Applicants should send a detailed CV with a covering letter to Mireille Mifsud at [email protected] Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.