APCO Limited is seeking to engage a goal-oriented and result-driven individual to join our sales department as an Electrical Vehicles Solutions Sales Lead to sell and promote a specific vertical within the company’s portfolio.
APCO Limited is Malta’s leader in the delivery of sector-specific automation solutions and security systems. Its major clients include local and international organisations’ operating primarily in banking, fuel, retail, and hospitality.
APCO Limited partners a vast array of leading international brands including Diebold Nixdorf, Thales, Gemalto, Gunnebo, Gilbarco, PACOM, and KEBA amongst others. APCO Limited forms part of Harvest Technology plc.
Based in Malta and reporting to APCO’s General Manager, the selected candidate shall be responsible for planning and implementing a sales strategy for the Electric Vehicle (EV) solutions, actively seeking new potential customers and leads. Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
- Growing the business through client acquisition and sales
- Finding new clients and promoting company products and services
- Identifying and developing key accounts
- Following up on client leads and business opportunities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and competition information
- Selling APCO’s EV solution (and other products and services, when possible)
- Assisting the group marketing team in relation to promoting APCO’s products and services
- Being aware of and staying up to date with market trends and competitor behaviour
The ideal applicant will be passionate about sales and have knowledge on how to help clients. It is necessary for the job to be filled by a driven and extremely energetic individual, ideally with technical expertise, who can build and maintain connections, close sales, and manage accounts.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A network linked to the target industry
- Qualification in business development and/or sales (shall be considered as an asset)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish quality business relationships
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- A technical background, with experience working with EVs charging solutions. (shall be considered as an asset)
- Fluency in English and ideally Maltese
An attractive remuneration package and enticing commission scheme shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include health insurance, company car, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships and opportunity to obtain industry certifications. APCO Limited is committed to ongoing investment in staff development and provides a dynamic environment with a collaborative culture.
Applicants should send a detailed CV with a covering letter to Mireille Mifsud at [email protected] Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.